St. Martin's At Home Companion Services
You can rest assured that when you choose St. Martin’s at Home, every caregiver we employ is reliable, trustworthy and compassionate.
ALL OF OUR CAREGIVERS:
- Have passed an extensive background check.
- Participate in ongoing drug and health screening.
- Are properly trained in first aid and dementia care.
- Are professionals that are bonded and insured.
- Department of Motor Vehicle Records check
- We handle every detail, including all hiring and employment taxes.
Now you or your loved ones can have the convenience of non-medical care in the comfort and security of home with St. Martin's At Home. This service uses both personal caregivers as well as connected technologies to allow individuals to remain independent in their own homes for as long as possible. Let our "independence specialists" assist you today in creating a personal care plan.
Serving Jefferson County, we offer trustworthy, compassionate care for a wide range of non-medical, basic home care needs. It's a full level of care designed to keep loved ones comfortably in their home. Services can be used for a short period of time during recovery or for private duty home health services as an alternative to assisted living and nursing homes. Let St. Martin's at Home help with the care of an aging family member.
Call today and let our "independence specialists" assist you tomorrow.
For more information, call us at 205.314.4113, or contact us by email.